Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

17/11/2009 Blast! Part – 02

Yeah! After spending time with MJ, and Christy until around 7, I directly go to my next gathering in Bubbagumb. Oliva and ‘Pitok’ is treating us for their birthday. It’s the first time I go to Bubba and I don’t know what to order but in the end the food is quite colourful with mashed potato on the top covered with cheese followed by rice (I think it is risotto) and they put shrimp inside. It is supposed to be nice, but I don’t like it. I prefer the other food that consists of mashed potato with fish and shrimp (next time).
The time we spent there is quite enjoyable, especially when we compete with the group next door in cheering (they are also having a birthday party).
After having our dinner we straight go to cinema to watch Raging Pheonix film Thailand, action and romance. We are late and when we sit down the action has started. Actually the film’s action is not bad, but it’s ‘dub’ is in Thai. It is sort of funny for me, and I find myself chuckling in the sad act and confuse in the serious act. Who knows the mismatch between audio impression and written can lead to this?
In the last part my other friend is laughing so hard when they realize the stuntman for the female villain is a male. I feel sorry for the other audience as they can’t properly respond in the sad act due to distraction. They choose the wrong time.
After movie, our group of 20 are laughing. Poor director……

No comments:

Post a Comment