Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

17/11/2009 Blast! Part - 01

Oh man! It's freaking unbelievable how I enjoy my first day after exam.

I have not slept at all since 16/11/2009 and I haven't eaten since last night yet I directly goes to Sunway Pyramid to secretly set-up the surprise mini-party for Marsha birthday.
(I have been ignoring her since her birthday and I hope it pissed her off).

I'm at Coffee Bean now, waiting for Marsha and Christy, drinking Esprit (what am I thinking drinking carbonated drink before eating! All those exam must have messed up my mind!)

Anyway, I patiently waiting like a good girl for quite some time.... alone..... in Coffee Bean. (While waiting my gut says that I'll get kick-out for bringing unauthorized cake to CB)


This is the cake




Hump! What is taking them so long! Really! 30 minutes is normal but 1 and a half hour is a bit overstretch don't you think? I have half mind to just drag them out from ice skating rink and damn discretion to hell.

Well, around 12.45 at last they come. Yippie, my waiting is not for naught. We sing 'Happy Birthday' and she make her wish then she give us the cake. (The usual sequence).

Her birthday present are two bottles of nail remover (grape and strawberry) and a silver nail polish. Of course there is a birthday card. I'm not privy to the Chrysty message.

A LITTLE INFO PLEASE MARSHA!! IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND ALSO UPLOAD AND TELL THE STORY FROM YOUR SIDE.
(this is where you should find the info from MJ)

Next, MJ and Christy buy lasagna at Coffee Bean. Ummmm.. yummy. I didn't know lasagna can taste this good, but I have to eat rice to prevent gastritis to relapse. So, Mj and me go to Sakae Sushi. I don't know what happen but suddenly we agreed to order warm sake (pic from MJ side). I only drink a small cup of it and it takes me the whole meal duration to finish it.

You know who the rest go to.Then we go back to Coffee Bean and plan our 'Project'.

Continue to 17/11/2009 Blast! Part - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment